Our Heritage…

Our Heritage…

The First Church of God of Franklin is affiliated with the Churches of God, General Conference with the Administrative Office in Findlay, Ohio.  We are of the Reformed tradition (not pentecostal).  Our founder, Rev. John Winebrenner, was ordained by the General Synodof the German Reformed Church, and he organized the first congregation of the Churches of God in Harrisburg, Penna. in 1825