– To worship and glorify God in accordance with His will.
-To maintain and proclaim the teachings of the Bible as taught and observed by the Churches of God, General Conference.
-To engage in the following functions:
- Evangelize non-Christians by presenting the plan of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Revive Christian believers who are apathetic, complacent, and/or out of fellowship with Christ.
- Promote the spiritual growth of individuals and make disciples by providing instruction and inspiration so the lifestyle of each Christian believer will be an example of:
- Holiness (surrender to the Holy Spirit, Christ-like)
- Faithfulness (both to the Lord and to His Church).
- Righteousness (both attitudes and actions exemplifying right from wrong).
- Servanthood (loving, caring and doing for others in the name of Christ).
- Having priorities straight (God -first, Others-second, Self -last in all facets of life).
- Lifestyle evangelism (a living positive witness for others to accept Christ).